Sunday 4 November 2012

My walk of Faith

Dear all,

I wish to share with you my thoughts on Mathew 6:33 " But seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all things shall be added to you."

It is only in the last 3 years of my life i have grown to understand this scripture. 

What  have i understood from this scripture.

Like any christian when i was pleading to God to take away all my problems, it looked like He was not listening.

It looked like overnight my life has been swiped by a whirlwind of disasters since 2000.

I was telling God this is not fair. He must answer my prayer, for i had done no wrong. I had spent many nights in self pity, wailing and crying that He must bring immediate  solutions. 

Yet my God was very quiet. He was waiting for me to stop looking at the problems that was drowning me in sorrows and look to Him for directions.

Finally 8 years later He got my attention, when i attended a seminar on " Total Restoration"

God had put in my heart in that seminar to ask with my whole heart to become intimate with Him.

I will never forget that glorious day Sept 18th 2009. I will forever praise God for that beautiful day when i gave my heart to the Holy spirit to come into my heart.

From that day my heart was seeking God day and night. Even though all my problems looked like it got worst, yet my heart was so contented in his presence in my heart.

It had been a long upheaval journey since then, I believe so strongly in my heart God always keeps His WORD and always delivers what He promises. 

We need to have the God given Faith in us to keep our eyes on Him and have the God given gift of Hope in  us, so that no matter what our circumstances is, or no matter what we feel , or what fears the devil puts in my mind, God will restore us. On our own understanding we can do nothing.  

We need to have the Faith of Abraham to live in Hope, that he, who did not see his decendants, except for Issac, he believed he will have decendents as the number of stars in the sky as God had promised.

Read the whole of chapter 11 of the book of Hebrews the testimony of men of faith who lived and died without seeing their promise. Look at the depth of their faith. That was the Holy Spirit in them. The blessings of such great characters of man ,The God given Faith they possessed, has beared much fruit in our lives. 

Look how God can use mere mortals like us who have a fallen nature, who heed to His voice, to do mighty exploits for His glory. God has no favourites. He loves all of us as if we individuals are His favourite. 

I am really tickled by this understanding, especially in a world where we are constantly judging everyone using our own  measurements of right and wrong, He who is perfect, chooses to forget all my sins and loves  me as his beloved child. 

I realize that when i start seeking Him with all my heart, He fills me with His Righteousness, and i start walking right.
He literally becomes the Psalm 119:105 " Your word is a lamp to my feet and the light to my path".

I realize when I persevere His path, He becomes my sanctification, I am made holy by speaking His Word over my life. Repenting for my wrongdoing, and cleansed by His Blood, i am made whole once again.

When I walk in holiness in His spirit in me, I can boldly declare that He is my Justification. That nothing can separate me from his Divine Love. No disappointments, no trials, no tribulations, nothing of the past, nothing of the present, nothing of the future, no hurtful situations or persons can separate me form His love. 

He is a mighty God who can make all things come for good for those who love Him with their whole heart, soul and strength, and who are called for a purpose. 

It is only when i came to this place, with confidence, that when i denied, my way of solving issues of my life and nail it on the cross of Jesus ( complete surrender) and pick up the cross of Jesus ( living in the spirit ) defying everything the flesh is screaming me to respond, and accept that i am weak, I could follow Jesus with His God given free gift of supernatural strength. 

Wow!!! what strength He gives us when we begin to live in His spirit in us. What freedom!!! Indeed the truth, where the spirit of God is, there is liberty.

I will boldly declare that My God has set me free. My life is in his hands. By God's exceeding abundant grace, which He has poured into my life because of His mercy and love and faithfulness, I will live the life He has promised. 

He is going to do something wonderful in my life and that of my children. That is the Abraham blessings upon my life.
I am a decendant of Abraham through the blood covenant of Jesus Christ. I am a spiritual Jew with Jesus DNA in me.

Therefore with a believer's faith and expectant faith and trusting faith that God will do what he says he will do for those who are faithful to Him, I will ask him everyday to give me the wisdom of Solomon to carry out his plans for my life.

Today my heart is so full of his love and i am excited to know what he has install for me. 

Praise you Jesus for your goodness and mercy that follows me all the days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment